Thursday, August 21, 2008

Whoo! I'm totally first.

Well, hello hello. Fancy seeing you here. No, I'm kidding, I can't see you.

Anyway, I guess I get to be the one to start this blog off. Hi, my name is Maggie. I'm a junior in high school blah, blah, blah. You don't care. Let's talk about something else.

Melany, Husmann, and I were inspired to start this blog by Husmann's sisters and their friend. We were setting it up and decided to bring in KaCee and Veronica for this little thing to make it even more interesting, they just don't know it yet. I expect it to be hilarious, you should too.

I guess I should show you a picture of me... Actually, I just want to post this one on here.

Haha, yeah, that's fun. We took it on Mac, Husmann's computer. I'm thinking of getting my own just so I can take pictures with it, but I think I'd name mine Jane Fonda. Those computers seem more feminine to me, but maybe Mac is a girl. Or, you know, a gay guy.

Well, I think that this post is over now. I have nothing left to say really. Good night all. Stay tuned!

-Maggie

No comments: