Sunday, August 24, 2008

I got my rock moves.

It feels weird to be called upper class-man this year. I'm getting super excited for some of the classes though, like yearbook. We've already pretty much picked out the theme in the first day we have been together as a staff. I'm excited for Honors U.S. History with Mrs. Beard. She's the only History teacher that has taught it to were I can understand it. I'm so glad that I don't have Mr. Lucas for it. Haha, I don't think that I could have him for two periods in one day. I'm a little bit nervous for dual credit Chemistry, what if when I take the test on Thursday and freak out and fail it? I won't be in that class. That would really suck. 

I'm getting excited for basketball already too. I'm going to work out with cross country after school so I can get into shape and maybe lose the love handles I've gained this summer, haha. I hate running and I can't do it by myself, therefore I am going to make Coach Norton make me do it. Maybe Coach Johnston will like the fact that I'm working out with them after school to get in shape for basketball, and maybe let me play on varsity a little. Although that means that I need to spend extra time in the gym shooting too after school.

I'm going to push myself even harder with my studies this year, and prioritize my schedule. I have to take both the ACT and the SAT this year. I have to make time to study for that. I have the Kaplan College Prep Pack for it. I need to use it a whole lot more than I do now. 

I get a Senior ring this year... that's a little nerve wracking. Two more years and I'll be gone, or how my mom says it "You'll be kicked to the curb!" Thank you for that mother.

I'm pretty upset about the Junior lockers moving down though. I miss Mr. Raymond. But other than that I think that this year will be pretty good. It should be anyways.

-Kaitlyn

No comments: