Monday, August 25, 2008

They were giving those away at the store... in exchange for money.

Wow, Rachel just told Joey that her boss wanted to buy her baby and he believed her. Oh my gosh.

Anyway, my first day of school was good. The only things that were not good were: our lockers, not having a class with Mr. Raymond, and Spanish because it's just annoying. Everything else was good. I'm excited for my classes... except for Spanish, but you know that.

And I think that we're all freaked out about that test to see if we can even take that chemistry class. I didn't know that we even had to do that. I don't think that it'll be as hard as we think it will, you know? I mean, it couldn't be that hard because we're only juniors in high school and if they made it too hard then their wouldn't be a class, haha.

I'm excited for football games and such. I'm glad the first game is this Friday and that it's here. Oh! And I'm excited for the pep rally and Friday in general, because we decided that we wanted t-shirts like the one we made for Mr. Raymond and we're going to all wear them on Friday. The one that said, 'We love Mr. Raymond and are outraged that our lockers have been moved away from him.'

We're pretty awesome.

Dude! I almost forgot! We got a forgien exchange student and another should be here soon! And they're both juniors! I don't know why Albany is having forgien exchange students, but it's exciting. The one that's already here is a girl from Thailand whose name I'm not going to spell or sound out in any way because I'm still not sure about it. I don't like getting people's names wrong anyway. The other one is a guy from Germany and he's supposed to be here Saturday I believe. His name sounds like Freedrick, but it might just be spelled like Fredrick. However you spell his name, we're all still hoping he's cute. Here's a conversation we had in U.S. History about him:

"I hope he's cute," says Veronica.
"Yeah, me too," says Maggie.
"Oh God, yes," says Melany.

We're really not that shallow, I promise.

Well, anywho, I'm excited for this school year. I have a volleyball game tomorrow too, wish me luck! And my freakin' Old Navy clothes should be here soon, hopefully.

-Maggie

No comments: