Sunday, August 24, 2008

We can keep chillin' like ice cream filling.

I'm about to go take a shower, but I just wanted to let the blogging world know that I love my friends dearly. Swimming in the dark with them is my new favorite thing. Arguing with Marcus is fun too.

And the porch party at Mr. Raymond's was fun; we watched The Incredibles. We also made Mr. Raymond t-shirts. One said 'We love Mr. Raymond and are outraged that our lockers have been moved away from him' and the other said 'This is my porch party t-shirt.' He said he's going to wear the first on Friday and have all of us sign the back as, like, a petition.

I'm still really angry about that, but not so much after the fun I had tonight.

-Maggie

P.S. Don't you hate it when you're filling out a survey on MySpace, but something happens and the window closes or something? I really hate it. I had just finished the survey and an "error" occured or something.

No comments: