Friday, August 22, 2008

:)

Hi, I'm Veronica the oldest of the group though I usually don't act that way, haha. Um, I didn't even know we had one of these until like 10-15 minutes ago but I do feel special. :) Um, these are some of the most incredible girls you will ever meet in your life. In a minute I will tell you a little about each of them. That's a picture of me as you've probably figured out. Husmann is right by the way I am compassionate but sometimes I am pretty cruel. I am probably one of the clutsiest people you will ever meet. But all in all my friends love me either way. :)
Maggie is my 2nd or 3rd cousin, we realy don't know which, it's just too confusing. She's really creative and artistic although she does have a tendency to be OCD. She's smart and funny and very easy to talk to.
Kaitlyn is the person I tell the most to, she is really fun to talk to and hang out with. She's really sarcastic and she rarely gets hyper but when she does watch out. She's really good at shooting three's and she is a math wiz. Oh and P.S. She doesn't like zombies.Melany is the most spastic person ever. I think she has some form of terets or it could be all the crack she does. She's our dealer by the way. Melany is one of the funniest people I know. We get competitive with each other, mostly in basketball and our height. Oh and by the way I'm taller than her. :)

KaCee is pretty awesome. She is brutally honest and she doesn't sugar coat things alot and I appreciate that more than she knows. She is a good friend and is really funny and pretty and she makes the cutest face when she's sad.

I love these girls and if anyone ever hurts them they will die. We're good people but we are awesome together. :) Well I gotta get ready for work so I'll write more later.


-Veronica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that picture of you and KaCee is old. That's, like, the beginning of freshman year.