Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh, dear Lord.

Well, now that we've had three posts saying basically the same thing about each person, you should know a great deal about us all. Or not.

Apparently not only are we the things said in the posts below, but we are also very repetitive people. There are other things we will talk about on here. Just letting those who are reading know.

For example: We won our volleyball game against Rotan today. I was unusally happy during the game. Not a giddy happy, just a calm happy. I'm not quite sure how to explain it. Anyway, before our game, Heidi and Jesi were, like, dancing hardcore to rap music in the locker room. It was absolutely hilarious. Heidi's actually a pretty good dancer. It's probably because she's confident and doesn't care if she looks like an idiot, haha.

I love volleyball. This year's going to be fun. And then next year Heidi, Lindsey, and I will be seniors on Varsity.

Oh my gosh. We're going to be seniors next year. SENIORS! Yeah, I'm never going to get a good hold on that fact. It's scary, sad, and exciting all at the same time. Talk about a bipolar realization.

Well, I'm going to finish putting music on my Zen Micro then do the dishes like my mother told me. The whole point of this blog was to point out the repetitiveness. I just started rambling, haha.

-Maggie

No comments: