Friday, August 22, 2008

I can tell that we are going to be friends.

(The title is a Jack Johnson song, just so you know. A lot of my blog titles will probably be song titles or quotes. It's just how I roll.)

I will describe Husmann for you!

Husmann's first name is Kaitlyn, but I call her Husmann because I'm cool like that. It's actually weird when I call her Kaitlyn. It doesn't feel natural. Anyway, Husmann is a fiesty little thing, haha. She can be a bit cruel too, as she said KaCee is all the time and Veronica is some, but we're all cruel. Actually, I wouldn't say cruel so much as I would say sarcastic. She doesn't like a lot of people, haha. Just kidding, sort of. She's very good in math, but I guess it runs in the family because I think she said her sister's a math teacher. I could be wrong though. Um... she has a boyfriend named Levi, sorry fellas. Oh, and she's a certified life guard.

There's more to Husmann, of course, but you don't need to know all of it. We don't want any stalkers.


-Maggie

No comments: