Friday, August 22, 2008

Oi vey es mir...

Well, this is Kaitlyn. I'm also known as Husmann. I'm a Junior in High School, but as is the rest of my friends who share this blog. 

I don't normally write blogs, so you probably won't be seeing much by me on here, but I'll try. I'm not the greatest at these in the world, so bare with me


Starting from the right of this picture is: Melany, Veronica, Maggie, KaCee, Kaitlyn (me), and Emily. Emily is also in our group of friends, but we didn't think she would ever wright anything in addition of our blog. Melany is more of the spaztic type, Veronica is the compassionate type but has a tendency to every now and then get a little cruel, Maggie is the planner of the group, KaCee she's pretty much cruel all of the time, and I am... well I'm just me. I don't know how to describe me. Make one of the other four members describe me. 

Well, now you know just a little bit about us. Keep checking our blog to get a taste of who we are. 

We'll grow on you. 

-Kaitlyn 

No comments: