Monday, September 22, 2008

Sit Down Fool! Yes ma'am.

So this sucks. I can't go to homecoming which means I can't see Kaitlyn and Fredrich on the feild. Since Jeffrey starts at Brookshires on Thursday I have to stay later on Friday to help him. He has to use the buffer which is twice his size, so not gonna work. So my shift is 4-10 p.m. :(


I don't wanna miss homecoming, or the float or the really lame entirely boring dance, becuase even though its lame and boring my friends make it awesome.


Anyways on a funny note Micheal Collingwood asked me to homecoming, well thats not the funny part. He asked Eleigha and she turned him down because of....cheerleading. And so he asked me and I carefully manuevered around it. He asked me and I was like well I heard you asked Eleigha, nice to know I'm a back up, and turned around and locked the Brookshires door ignoring the honks from the car. I felt clever. I've quite had it with Albany boys.


And a few Abilene ones.





But I do love my Abilenians. :)





Hopefully I'll have Halloween off, I know I won't though. Hopefully I'll get off simi-early. So I can hang out with mis amigos.


Through all of this though I'm excited for all the dress up stuff. :)


I hope other people dress up too. :)


Well good night for now.



P.S. I love our foreign exchange students. :)









-Veronica

1 comment:

Thomas Wilson said...

duuuude you have a blog. sick!