Monday, September 8, 2008

I don't think I've ever seen that color in nature before!

My brother got to come home last night and today he lost his first tooth. He then proceeded to keep eating his sandwich, though he was bleeding, and threw his tooth in toilet. Really - in the toilet. I don't know what they gave him at that hospital, but it apparently messed with his head a bit.

Anyway, I started freaking out about my newspaper story again last night, but now that I've fixed the quotes and only have to interview Mr. Norton tomorrow morning, I'm okay. I'll just have to figure out how to write it out and what not; the lead's the most important thing.

So, it's really cloudy outside, will probably rain again, and it's supposed to cooler tomorrow. I'm really excited, haha. I love fall and it's coming soon! I think I might - IT JUST LIGHTNINGED! - wear sweats tomorrow. The navy and orange ones from Old Navy that are three sizes too big for me. They were in the men's clearance section for three dollars, it was an impulse buy.

I think it's funny that my favorite things to wear are skinny jeans and sweats. They're, like, polar opposites. (There's the thunder... and now the rain. Oh, I love it!)

Emmy's reading to me now, something for school. My dad's about to go to sleep and my mom already is. I hate it when I have to help them with their homework, seeing as I have my own. Tonight I have to memorize a Spanish dialouge, do two Chemistry worksheets, eight Algebra II problems, catch up in The Scarlet Letter, and study for a History test. I don't know why I'm writing a blog when I have all that to do.

I'm a really good procrastinator.

I feel like posting a few pictures on here now, of the last week or so. Then I'm probably going to get off and start my homework. Hopefully, I'll get off and start my homework... maybe. No, no, I'm going to do my homework! There are no maybes, buts, ifs, etc.

Okay, anyway, back to the pictures.

This was in History on Friday. We had some free time and I wanted to take pictures. I set the timer for this one, it took three, but this is my favorite. I love my friends.

This is just Schnookums. I can never have too many pictures of her. :)

This was at the Breckenridge Tournament that we got second place at. It was so much fun. We made up an amazingly fun shank cheer and did our hair all crazy. The poses we're making are the ones we do at the end of the cheer, haha. I love this year's team.

Alright, I hope you enjoyed that. I'm going now, farwell.

-Maggie

No comments: