Monday, September 22, 2008

"I hope that some day you'll know the indescribable joy of having children... and of paying someone else to raise them."

So, Halloween is like the greatest holiday ever. And it's on a Friday this year, I'm so excited. I love the Addams Family. Hardcore. I want someone to have a Halloween party this year like insanely bad.

I hope that our Homecoming float isn't really lame this year. Eric Lee should totally dress up like Flavor Flav for it. It really annoyed me that some of our ideas were shot down at our class meeting, but whatever. Let's not get into that right now.

Seriously, the Addams Family and Addams Family Values are like the greatest movies ever. They have like the best cast members. Don't watch the Addams Family Reunion, though. It's horrible. Tim Curry plays Gomez, and it's just awful.

Oh my geez, I freaking love Halloween. Skanky costumes annoy me. Like last year, I went into a costume store and I saw a slutty nun costume. Seriously, a slutty nun. And there was a whore-y pirate one too. And on the picture it said Swashbuckling Sally. Seriously. And slutty costumes like that are like being sold at Wet Seal. Anyways, I'm kind of rambling.

It really stressed me out that we had so many tests today. I like that we have no homework though, because we were like taking tests in every freaking class. Gaw.



-Melany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to follow this blog...but i dont know how. haha