Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am so totally ready.

Oh my geeezzz. I can't wait for Halloween and Running Man. I just recently I've become like insanely excited for Winter Formal and Prom. When I say recently, I mean like 15 minutes ago. Hardcore. I love Starbucks. I bought a bottle of Vanilla Frappuccino from Prairie Star and it is freaking delicious. I got a tiny bottle and drank it really fast. And then Colt, KaCee, and I went back to Prairie Star and got like huge bottles, but thats besides the point.

Maggie and I and other people are writing a book! Well, helping write a book with 10 other schools. We're going to Tarelton tomorrow and have to be at school at freaking 6:45 in the morning. I really should do my homework tonight, since I won't be able to turn it in until Thursday. I really don't think I will though, because now I'm like insanely hyper. I love coffee. Dressses are pretty.




It's fun to put pictures up here.


-Melany

No comments: