Friday, September 5, 2008

My little brother...

is in the hospital in Eastland, I think.

He had staff awhile back, but my mom noticed that it had come back in several places last night because he's a little boy that doesn't leave his scabs alone. Anyway, they took him to the doctor this morning and he got medicine and what not.

He got sick tonight though, like, throwing up and he had a high fevor. My mom called the pharmacist, KaCee's mom, and Dr. Ford asking if it had anything to do with the medicine, etc. I don't remember what she said about that, but they're in Eastland now and my grandfather said that the last he heard from them was that Zak had just gotten the IV in and was doing some tests or something.

I don't really know all that's wrong because I fell asleep at about six-thirty and just woke up, but apparently it's not good.

If everyone could please pray for him that'd be greatly appreciated.

-Maggie

2 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

hey girl. i'll be prayin for your bro! poor little guy...

(this is brittany... ju's old youth intern, by the way)

said...

Thanks Brittany. He's better now though, so it's all good.

-Maggie